Mount Moriah, now is the time when we celebrate our Pastor on his 12th year of pastoral ministry at Mount Moriah Church. This year’s theme is Honoring the Essential Pastor: Leading through Crisis. We have kicked off the celebration with 12 days of greetings and gifts. Each day we will celebrate our Pastor with a greeting and gifts.
- Day 1 (October 8) – MMC Board of Directors
- Day 2 (October 9) – Jerome King
- Day 3 (October 10) – Olivia King
- Day 4 (October 11) – Dr. Claybon Lea, Jr.
- Day 5 (October 12) – Pastor Frank King
- Day 6 (October 13) – MMC Staff (Daphne Thompson & Wayne Morehead)
- Day 7 (October 14) – Simeon & Dan Tribes
- Day 8 (October 15) – Levi & Judah Tribes
- Day 9 (October 16) – Naphtali & Gad Tribes
- Day 10 (October 17) – Asher & Benjamin Tribes
- Day 11 (October 18) – Zebulon & Issachar Tribes
- Day 12 (October 19) – Reuben & Joseph Tribes
So find your tribe and day of celebration. You will have an opportunity to send a love offering through online giving or through cashapp to $DoctorKing. You can also send cards and other expressions of love via mail to Mount Moriah (P.O. Box 381, Tucker GA 30085) – checks should be made payable to Dr. Jerome E. King. Be sure to represent on your day. Let’s see which tribe leads the way on your day. You may also include a special note in the memo section of your online or cashapp submission. Remember, no gift is too small or too large. It is our way of saying thank you for his teaching God’s word, shepherding God’s church, and answering God’s call.
We will culminate our celebration on Sunday, October 18 with Dr. Claybon Lea as our guest speaker and special ministry during our online worship service. Invite your friends, family, co-works and neighbors to tune in to the online broadcast as we celebrate and thank God for sending us His essential gift in our senior pastor, Dr. Jerome E. King.